Ocazone – Want to edit voice dubbing to be similar to a Sisi Terang channel or a Calon Sarjana? That’s what you can do. If you want to become a YouTuber, you have to pay attention to voice dubbing. Because dubbing a good sound will be an attraction in itself, and allows your viewer to turn back and subscribe to your channel.
When you listen to dubbing sounds from major channels such as Sisi Terang, Calon Sarjana, Ridle In, etc. it must sound good right. Their voice sounds stable and has inherent characteristics, so the viewer will become familiar with the sound. It turns out that their original voice is unstable as we listen, they edit the results of dubbing their voice first.
So how to edit voice dubbing to sound good and stable? I’ll all review everything in this post.
How to Edit Sounds like Bright Sides and Bachelor Candidates
The good news for editing such sounds is that you don’t need to use a PC, you just need android. But we need additional applications namely ASR Recorder and Lexis Audio Editor, both applications we will use to edit our voice later. Relax the application is free, you can now in the play store.
If you don’t want to use your own voice or want to use google voice, you don’t need to install an ASR recorder. But there is another application that you need to prepare, namely Text To Speech, can be installed for free also in the play store.
The first thing you do is record voice dubbing for your video, please record according to your style or use your favorite channel style. There are 2 ways to generate voice dubbing, namely with live recording and google sound. Here’s the explanation:
Using Dubbing Your Own Voice
If you use live recording or your own voice the application used is ASR Recorder. If you are still a layman and do not understand how to record using ASR Recorder, here is the tutorial:
- Install the ASR Recorder app in the play store.
- If you have opened the app.
- Then we set it up first so that the results are better.
- Please go to the settings menu in the ASR Recorder app.
- Then select the recording menu.
- Look for the Skip Silence or Skip Silence menu.
- Set everything flat left.
- If you’re back, please come back.
- Press the round button that is in the middle to record.
- When you’re done, push the button again.
- And the recording will be automatically stored in the file manager.
Using Google Voice Dubbing
If you are not good at talking or embarrassed you can also use google voice. You don’t need to be tired of recording, because you just need to type the words you are going to say. The application that we will use is T2S, an application that can be downloaded for free on Google.
If you don’t already know how to make voice dubbing using T2S (Text to Speech), here’s the tutorial:
- Install the T2S app in the play store, or click here.
- If you have opened the app.
- Press the settings button in the lower-right corner.
- Then change the speech voice to Indonesian, and choose the vocals according to your gender (male or female vocals).
- Then setting speech rate and speech pitch is more or less like the picture below.
- If you’ve typed your word in the text editor.
- Then press play to test.
- When you’re done press the point 3 button in the top right corner.
- Then select export as audio file.
- And select the MP3 format.
- For bit rate please swipe right to knock so that the audio quality is good.
- Name the file and select the folder you want to save.
- Then press the save button.
- Wait until the export process is complete.
- When you have finished the audio file is automatically stored in the folder you selected earlier.
Edit dubbing sounds like Calon Sarjana and Sisi Terang
If you already have a recording audio file or google sound, now you have to edit it. This aims to make our voice good, stable, no noise, and good to hear like the Sisi Terang and Calon Sarjana.
We will use the Lexis audio editor app to edit our voice, so please install it first. If you have installed but are still confused how to use it, here is how to use it:
- Open the Lexis Audio Editor app that you installed earlier.
- Then press the open button, the location is at the top.
- Then look for your dubbing audio file earlier.
- If you have met please press the file, and then press open.
- Then the audio file will appear in the editor.
- The next step is to edit that voice to be similar to the bright side or undergraduate candidate.
- Press the point 3 button in the upper right corner.
- Then select the effect menu.
- Select normalize.
- Then open the effect menu again.
- And select the equalizer/Amplifier menu.
- The setting is the same as the picture below.
- Open the settings menu again.
- Then select Change Tempo.
- Adjust your sound speed, without changing the pitch.
- If you want to change your suaa please open the settings menu again.
- Then select change pitch.
- Just adjust as you wish.
- When you’re done, please press the save button.
- Name your audio file, and then press save.
That’s how to edit dubbing sounds such as Calon Sarjana and the Sisi Terang, you can create yourself in the lexis audio editor. Hopefully this article can be useful for all of you, if you have any questions please write in the comments field.
Originally posted 2021-09-05 15:08:13.