Ocazone – If you have a guest account and are missing then you can use the way to restore the lost guest ff account. This often happens when we create a guest account and forget to save it, the account is overwritten or the free fire data is deleted.
But you do not need to worry because your account can still be opened again, but with one condition. You must remember your nickname and FF account ID so that you can recover your lost guest ff account. If you forget it will be very difficult to restore the account.
If you remember your lost ff account ID and nickname, you can restore your account. For the tutorial I will explain in this article along with an overview so that you do not have trouble. Here’s how to restore a lost ff guest account.
Guaranteed to succeed! Here’s How to restore a lost Free Fire Guest account
How to restore this lost FF account has proven successful, and you must try. Actually this also applies to accounts that have been stored or not guest accounts, such as accounts that forget emails and passwords.
Before proceeding you should prepare some preparations so that the recovery process of the missing ff guest account runs smoothly. Here’s the preparation you need to prepare:
- Stable internet connection
- Free fire account ID and nickname(missing account)
- Screenshoot of missing FF account (If still there)
Tutorial restores lost free fire guest account
If all preparations are ready, please follow step by step recovery of the missing ff guest account, here is step by step:
1. Go to the official garena or garena support help site through the following link help.garena.co.id,or you can search on google.
2. Then click the email icon or image (you’ll create an account recovery service ticket).
3. Then login using an account connected to garena, can be garena account, facebook account, or VK (choose one).
4. Then fill in all available forms, here is the filling format:
– Select game form filled with Free Fire
– Category form filled with account
– For sub-category forms please fill it out with others.
– Then input Player ID, Nickname, and the problem.
– In the Upload file section, please upload the screenshoot file of the ff account you want to return.
– If all forms are filled correctly, please press the send button.
Here’s an example of the correct form:
5. Then press the back button and go to the ticket list page to see the status of your application.
6. Usually this process takes up to 1 week, but sometimes it can be faster or longer.
Conclusion returns to missing FF guest account
Guest account or guest account is a temporary account that you can play, this account is not yet associated with facebook account, email, vk, etc. So if you delete the ff app and you open a guest account then your old guest account will be lost replaced by a new guest account.
Many of the causes of guest accounts are missing such as deleting the Free Fire app, Deleting Free Fire App data, Reinstalling the Free Fire app, etc. So you need to save your account to an available platform like facebook, email, or vk before you delete your FF app.
If you forget to save or there are other events that result in the loss of the guest account. You can return it through garena support, for the tutorial I have explained in this article. Thus the article on how to restore a lost free fire guest account, hopefully this article can be useful for all of you. If you have any questions please write in the comments section.
Originally posted 2021-08-07 12:09:45.