Ocazone – Many Mobile Pes players are asking how to restore the afflicted bubonic plague account. Indeed, this is often a problem when you change your phone, delete application data, reinstall the pes application, and several other factors.
It’s a pity if the squad you’ve built so far just disappears, so you have to do various ways to return it. But the problem is you really don’t know how to restore a lost Pes account. If you do not know the weight you are in the right place, because in the article provides a tutorial to restore lost or overwritten pes accounts.
Restore an Overwritten PES Account
There are several ways to return your hit bubonic plague, and I will explain 3 of them in this article. But before proceeding to these 3 ways you must find out the cause of your account missing first. Here are some of the causes of lost or overwritten Pes accounts:
- Accidentally Deleted The App
- Sign in to another account
- Forgot Google Account / Konami ID
- Forgot Password / Password
- Delete App Data
- Replace HP
- Reset or Reset HP
That’s some of the causes of the loss of a pes account, you must first ascertain which cause makes your account disappear. After that, you can try the 3 tutorials below.
Restore a PES account hit with Google Play Data Transfer
The first way you can restore a lost PES account is to transfer Google Play data. But this tutorial can only be used if your account has been associated with a google account before, if not then it can not. If you’ve saved but forgot your email or password please remember first, or use the reset password feature. Once you can access your google account, now you can proceed to the tutorial.
- First of all, please login the google account account that you use to store the PES account on your mobile phone.
- If you have not forgotten to install the Google PLay Store application, you can install it through the play store for free.
- Then open the PES mobile app until start screen, or the page before you log into your account.
- Then press the line 3 button in the lower-right corner of your phone screen.
- There are several options that appear there, please select the Data Transfer menu>Transfer Data using the relevant Google account.
- Then there will be a pop up of google account options, please press the google account that you use to save your account.
- Just wait until it appears “Successful data transfer with google play, the remaining number of your monthly login is 9” then the data transfer process is successful. But if the words “No game data associated with this account” then the data transfer process failed, please check your email is correct or not.
- If you can click OK, then try to open the mobile pes application.
- Then check whether the account is correct the account you want to return or not.
This method is the easiest way to restore lost or overwritten PES kun. But the problem is not all accounts are stored in google accounts, but you do not need to worry because there are other ways. You can still use the second option that is to use Konami ID data transfer.
Restore lost PES accounts hit with Konami ID data transfer
The second way is almost similar to the first way, only the difference is the second way using konami id account. Just like the first way to use this method your account must be stored in the previous Konami ID account, if not then it cannot. If you forget Konami ID or forget Konami ID Password you can use konami id password forgot feature. If you are sure and konami id account you remember then you can proceed to the tutorial, here is the tutorial to restore the lost PES account hit with Konami ID.
- First prepare a fast internet connection, because you will open a website for the data transfer process.
- Then open the PES application until the start screen only.
Then press the 3-line icon in the lower-right corner.
There will appear several menu options there, please select data transfer>transfer data using the relevant konami id.
- Then you will be switched to a web browser and open konami website automatically.
- When loading the page is completed will appear konami id login form, please enter your konami ID username and password. If you have pressed the login button and wait for the page loading to finish.
- If there will already be a pop up of the application option at the bottom of your phone screen, please select the PES icon to continue the data transfer process.
- Loading will appear with the text “Wait a minute”. If loading is complete will appear the notification “are you sure you will do a data transfer?”, click Okay.
Then there will be a successful data transfer notification and show the rest of your monthly login, please press Okay to continue.
- Until here the data transfer process has been successful, but you need to check your account first.
It is easy to transfer data using konami id, but remember this way you can use if your account is already associated with konami ID account. If your account is not related to your google account or Konami ID account then you can use the last way, namely by Contacting Konami Customer Service.
Restore a lost bubonic plague account hit with Konami’s Customer Service
This is the last way if the 2 ways above can not be used to restore your PES account, the way is a little complicated but quite powerful. You are required to remember as many of your account details as possible such as ID, player, coach, etc. because it will be used for the process of returning lost accounts. And here is a tutorial to restore the lost pes account hit by contacting Konami’s help.
- Set up a stable Internet Connection and as many PES account details as possible.
- If you have please open the PES application to the team homepage.
- Then go to the Ektras>FAQ>The >I can’t restore your account with data transfer> I can’t restore your account with data transfer anymore>the accept button in the top right corner.
- Then you will be directed to konami website that contains the question form, the form you can use to mention the account details in detail so that you can restore your account.
- Fill out all the forms such as email, Number of speakers in your account, mention the name of the player in your account (Remember you and more is better), Level Kamanye action and driver’s license, coach you have, Top Up History if any, and do not forget the account ID (This is the most important thing).
- If all the data is complete and nothing will be added again, please click the next button.
- Will appear the data that you input earlier, please check whether the data is correct or still needs improvement. If it is correct and there is no additional data please press the claim button.
- Then it will appear your message has been sent and the account return application process is completed.
- Konami usually takes 1 to 2 weeks to review your application, if your application is approved then you will reply from konami containing a new Konami ID account that you can use to login to your account.
That’s 3 ways you can use to restore the lost pes account. Actually this tutorial is very easy, but the problem is not all accounts can be returned in way 1 or 2, and the 3rd way you have to remember your account details. If you still have any questions, please include them in the comments section.
Originally posted 2021-08-30 09:14:39.